Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Text Size

Child Abduction

Child abduction Whitby LawyerIf you believe that your child has been abducted by a family member, you should contact the local police right away.  It is also recommended that you speak with a family lawyer as soon as possible to determine what steps can be taken in court to assist with the return of the child.Child abduction Whitby Lawyer

Our Firm is experienced in Child Abduction and Hague Convention Matters.

If there is no existing custody order or agreement in place and your child has been removed from their residence without your consent, you may need to start an application in the family court in the area where the child resided.  In that application, you can ask the court for an order setting out the custody and access arrangements and requiring the other parent to return the child to Ontario.

Child abduction Whitby LawyerIf you would like to speak to a Family Law Lawyer, Contact our Firm.Child abduction Whitby Lawyer

(905) 666-5326